Opiniones y comentarios de aprendices correspondientes a Blockchain for the decision maker por parte de EIT Digital
Acerca del Curso
This nanoMOOC is an introduction to the upcoming full course "Blockchain for the decision maker", offered by EIT Digital and the Budapest University of Technology and Economics.
You will learn:
- the concept of Distributed Ledgers and how "blockchains" can provide them
- the difference between public networks (as Bitcoin) and consortial ones bespoke for specific business consortia and needs
- the key value propositions of blockchains for business and a birds-eye view of use case patterns
- the fact that conscious, stepwise "blockchainification" can help you avoid unnecessary disruption and manage risk
- turnkey solutions on the leading clouds enable enterprise integration and rapid introduction
After completion stay tuned for the full course, complete with "problem - opportunity - application" analyses and much more!...
1 - 2 de 2 revisiones para Blockchain for the decision maker
por Sachin S R
Sep 10, 2019
A clean quick way to summarise the approach to decide on Blockchain for Business Usecase