por Anwar R•
Great contents on ML model and decision making process following it. The course comes with good exercises.
por Andrey B•
Интересный курс, оригинальный материал, похожих не находил, при этом тема очень прикладная. Рекомендую.
por Vasilii D•
Interesting course with useful information. Nonetheless, the course has a lot of opportunities to be better:
- superficial explanation of many financial terms
- Jupyter-notebooks code is negligible: its is raw and unworked
- case examples are limited to the banking sector
- the abhorrent quality of subtitles
- poor English level of some teachers (but not all)
- validator of programming assignments is not able to indicate which subtasks are invalid
Feel that the course was hastily conducted and did not pass the beta-testing phase. However, the course will benefit many data analysts in the banking sector. I believe that authors of the course are able to do great job.