Opiniones y comentarios de aprendices correspondientes a Project Planning and Machine Learning por parte de Universidad de Colorado en Boulder
Acerca del Curso
This course can also be taken for academic credit as ECEA 5386, part of CU Boulder’s Master of Science in Electrical Engineering degree.
This is part 2 of the specialization. In this course students will learn :
* How to staff, plan and execute a project
* How to build a bill of materials for a product
* How to calibrate sensors and validate sensor measurements
* How hard drives and solid state drives operate
* How basic file systems operate, and types of file systems used to store big data
* How machine learning algorithms work - a basic introduction
* Why we want to study big data and how to prepare data for machine learning algorithms...
1 - 2 de 2 revisiones para Project Planning and Machine Learning