por Ben R•
Aug 01, 2020
Good materials, packed with information, so there’s a lot to read and learn. The regular comprehension tests were valuable. Make sure you have printer access for the coursework materials, and take time to learn the characters by writing them down and testing your memory. Overall, a very good beginners course for the motivated learner.
por ALOK K•
Aug 30, 2020
I like u thanks to give a Good skill for me , thank you very much
por Simon B•
Sep 03, 2020
Scond part of a very helpful class if you want to revise your Japanese or if you want to learn new concepts that weren't available in your previous courses. Allowed me to learn new words and new grammar rules. However, there are a few things that I find worthy to improve.
1) The employ of verbs in neutral or formal ways is a bit confusing at times. Would be nice to have a list showing all the verbs taught and, for each verb, all their forms that they can be employed (formal, neutral, etc.).
2) In a couple of tests and PDFs, I noticed some typos that could have been corrected.
3) In some of the quizzes and exercises, the Japanese text and the English one are not properly contrasted with calligraphy elements like bold characters or italics. Which makes the reading of the quizzes complicated. Might be helpful to either put bold characters or to separate the two text in tables.
4) For the vocabulary sheets, would be nice to distinguish and separate words into according topics instead of jumbling them through a long list that can be confusing to read at times.
5) As a language learning class, the absence of available reading material is evident. Any chance of putting links to websites or blogs or books that students could read to practise their Japanese reading skills. Any chance also of making videos on YouTube to help students witness a dialogue between participants.
These are some of the details that I noticed within the course that could be improved. Hope these points will help you.
por Elisabeth R•
Oct 21, 2020
Could be better organised
por Ishaan J•
Oct 08, 2020
OK and good...
por Ming H•
Sep 11, 2020
I don't think it is for someone who knows nothing about Japanese and wants to learn this language from scratch. Maybe I am not used to this kind of teaching method, but I feel like I did not learn too much from this course.
por Shirley D•
Oct 27, 2020