Opiniones y comentarios de aprendices correspondientes a Working with Data por parte de Meta
Acerca del Curso
This course expands upon the knowledge you gained from the React Native course, and will prepare you to make more informed decisions about how you access, store, retrieve and present data within your React Native applications.
The course is designed to be completed over five weeks. You will learn about data and databases in a more general sense, and then proceed to become familiar with tools and practices for working with data specifically in React Native.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Explain what REST APIs are and identify best practices for working with them
• Make network calls to retrieve online content and handle responses from the server
• Create databases and tables and use SQL to store data in them in a structured, relational way
• Read and write data for a mobile application using AsyncStorage
• Read and write data for a mobile application using SQLite
To complete this course, you will need React Native experience. Additionally, it always helps to have a can-do attitude!...
1 - 2 de 2 revisiones para Working with Data
por Jacob S
11 de ene. de 2023
This was indeed a great course! Here we learned how to get external data into react native, and how to handle it with sqlite.