Opiniones y comentarios de aprendices correspondientes a Modeling and Debugging Embedded Systems por parte de Universidad de Colorado en Boulder
Acerca del Curso
This course can also be taken for academic credit as ECEA 5387, part of CU Boulder’s Master of Science in Electrical Engineering degree.
This is part 3 of the specialization. In this course students will learn :
* About SystemC and how it can be used to create models of cyber-physical systems in order to perform "what-if" scenarios
* About Trimble Engineering's embedded systems for heavy equipment automation
* A deeper understanding of embedded systems in the Automotive and Transportation market segment
* How to debug deeply embedded systems
* About Lauterbach's TRACE32 debugging tools
* How to promote technical ideas within a company
* What can be learned from studying engineering failures...
1 - 2 de 2 revisiones para Modeling and Debugging Embedded Systems