Opiniones y comentarios de aprendices correspondientes a Marketing Analytics with Facebook por parte de Facebook
Acerca del Curso
This course explores Facebook Marketing Analytics Tools. You’ll learn how the Facebook advertising platform works and you’ll learn to create ads using Facebook Ads Manager. Then, you’ll learn how Facebook reports results and how you can customize the reports to match your business goals. You’ll also learn how you can use Facebook experiments to evaluate the effectiveness of your advertising campaign. You’ll learn to optimize ads with A/B testing and you will explore how you can integrate data from Facebook campaigns in marketing mix modeling. In this course, you’ll also find a summary of Facebook’s recommended approach to data analysis.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Describe how an ad is created and delivered in Facebook Ads Manager
• Evaluate campaign results in Facebook Ads Manager
• Conduct an A/B Test
• Evaluate advertising effectiveness with Conversion Lift Tests
• Evaluate advertising effectiveness with Brand Lift tests
• Choose the best approach to evaluating advertising effectiveness given a scenario
• Explain how and when to apply Marketing Mix Modeling to optimize your marketing mix
• Explain how and when to apply Attribution modeling to optimize your marketing mix
• Choose the best approach to optimizing your marketing mix given a scenario
This course is for people who want to learn how to use Facebook Ads Manager to conduct advertising effectiveness tests and evaluate their campaign results.
Learners don't need marketing or data analysis experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate. Ideally learners have already completed course 1 (Marketing Analytics Foundation), course 2 (Introduction to Data Analytics), course 3 (Statistics for Marketing), and course 4 (Data Analytics Methods for Marketing) in this program....