I really enjoyed this course because it was a good balance between the lectures and assignments. Doing the assignments not only helped me increase my confidence but also helped me expand my thinking.
Fantastic course. I really enjoyed the interviews with industry experts. They were extremely insightful. The exercises and assignments were super useful and the templates made it easy to get started.
Overall, great PM class to take for beginners. Learned a lot from watching the videos and doing the assignments. Would love to learn and hear more about how people from a non-tech background transitioned into PM roles.
por Adete T•
Great content, The platform delivery was not seamless with in-video quizzes popping up before the quiz topics were discussed. Also the assignment submission can be much easier if attachments can be submitted. Thanks.
por Guil E•
In general a good course for basic concepts. I'd put a little more time in explaining some of the terminology throughout the course. Overall good context and good real world examples.
por Frederik R•
The workflow of the docs does not work well with coursera maybe add a feature where one can submit a link "optional".
por Bharatha G•
This course content is highly valuable for Product specialists who are targeting to be Product owners in a day.
por Anastasya S•
I really like how this course covers the basic tools and show real-work of a Product Manager in a tech company
por Molly D•
Great overview, but looking forward to part II. I would like to learn more nuts and bolts of how to be a PM.
por Chavan D•
This course is very insight full for a early product manager or for the one who wants to become one.
por Holly F•
Very good introduction overall. Only feedback would be to work on improving quiz questions.
When submitting assignments it takes too long to receive the reviews from your peers.
por brittany r t•
The review quizzes need to be written better but the content overall was good.
por Uwa I•
The course made me work. Very Real
por Erin E•
The material presented is good and I found it to be great at building those Product Management fundamentals.
Areas that could be improved though:
1. Presentation material could be better aligned with Adult Learning methodologies in mind. Example, better slides and handouts for more visual learners. The section on TAM, SAM and SOM would have been better if the slides not only showed the circles, but also called out the definition, how it is calculated etc.
2. Less focus on split screen and more focus on the material presented. There were times it was hard to see the demo materials because it was so small on the screen due to split screen. For example the section on Competitive Analysis, the spreadsheet was really small on the screen and it made it difficult to follow along.
3. Many times there are assumptions made that learns know companies listed or discussed. Not all learners come from the SFO area or even the tech space. If you are going to use a company in a quiz question, make sure the learner knows what the company is first.
por Rini P•
I enjoy the basic principles of product being explained and supported by insightful interview of some people.
the thing i less enjoy is related to many references is taken from american startup/product. Because I come from Indonesia, and the ecosystem in Asia, especially South East Asia is very different here, especially the problem we are facing about the user is mostly about lack of digital literacy. Meanwhile in the West country, mostly of the user is have good digital literacy.
por Janna B•
Having no business background this course was interesting and I learned a lot about product management. There was a good amount of information and vocabulary that I had to look up though. I would have preferred to take a general business class before taking this one.
por Brianna P•
This way a pretty good high level overview of some of the key principles of Product Management. My favorite part was doing the Competitive Analysis because I feel like I really benefited a lot from that.
por Hacel G D C•
1. Good overview about what PM is about
2. See One, Do One is not enough. I wish instructor can also make personal feedback on the assignments submitted and not just let peers do the evaluation.
por Pamela L•
Achei um curso um pouco superficial no sentido de que tudo era superficialmente explicado e depois você já tinha que fazer uma atividade um pouco mais complicada do que o que foi ensinado.
por Bhagya W•
Good content. I would have preferred to receive detailed feedback for assignments
por Evgenya K•
Not very practical
por Konosoang M•
por Riyu B•
por Brandy L•
I would not call this a beginner-level course. You have to have basic business and management knowledge in order to complete assignments.
por Anas A•
Content is very basic.
The instructor is reading from her notes all the time. It is not engaging to watch.
The video is edited in the worst possible way. It is hard to follow.
I had the worst customer experince as a learner while studying a course that focuses on customer experience!
por Asmaa A•
Good information but a bad illustration I am afraid. Overall a quite confusing course especially when it comes to the assignments and quizzes.